cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New WiFi Pods

decky40
Tuning in

Hi guys. I am wondering who to speak to in terms of getting my WiFi pod boosters.

My set up pack was sent out on Saturday and install was pretty straightforward. The WiFi signal however does not extend to all of the bedrooms. I was due to have 3 boosters sent out as a new customer (currently O2 also).

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi decky40, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear there has been  misunderstanding regarding the WiFi pods. Whilst you can have up to 3, if they are not needed then they won't be sent. You will need to add on the intelligent WiFi service in order for Pod 1 to be sent. 

You can do this by speaking to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 option 1, 2 then 1 again. 

Once this is installed and activated, if you're still having trouble with your signal, you can call the team again who will run through checks with you. If a second pod will help, we'll then send that. 

Until you speak to the team to add the Intelligent WiFi service, you won't receive any pods. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can only get one booster at a time as to stop people getting unessesary amount of boosters

Ah, ok.

But I haven't received any yet.

Hi decky40, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear there has been  misunderstanding regarding the WiFi pods. Whilst you can have up to 3, if they are not needed then they won't be sent. You will need to add on the intelligent WiFi service in order for Pod 1 to be sent. 

You can do this by speaking to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 option 1, 2 then 1 again. 

Once this is installed and activated, if you're still having trouble with your signal, you can call the team again who will run through checks with you. If a second pod will help, we'll then send that. 

Until you speak to the team to add the Intelligent WiFi service, you won't receive any pods. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs