Menu
Coop67
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix and Prime box restart Tivo V6 box

...for the past few months I'm having to restart my Tivo V6 box to watch Netflix [and occasionally Prime].

I always have access into Netflix and can browse through everything but when I hit play I get a black screen and a message saying the content isn't available right now/or something similar.

I then have to restart the box [several minutes later] then repeat the process and 9/10 times the item I want will play.

Any suggestions? I have the Hub 3.0 and a wired connection from the Hub to the Tivo V6 box.

Thanks

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix and Prime box restart Tivo V6 box

Do a Network Test from the V6 to the Hub using the V6 menu.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
newapollo
Superstar
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Do you have a 4K TV by any chance?

It's very possibly due to your HDMI cables, please check this error page virgin-tv-error-codes/603 and follow the advice.  Also <<< This page >>> 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Coop67
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Running a standard 50” LG plasma but will check the error code the next time it happens. 

0 Kudos
Coop67
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Will do. Should I be looking for any specific messsges/feedback from the results?

thanks

0 Kudos