Menu
Alphajo
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

M350

Hi,

On 10/04/20, I signed up for the M350 Broadband only deal (see order ref WS6782454) & received confirmation via email.

However, It appears you have set me up on the M50 with weekend calls option & even though the set up was meant to be free as per your offer valid till 29/04/2020, I am charged for it.

I need to be on M350 Broadband option only - I do not need a land line cause I already have one.

This is urgent & concerning that you can a few things wrong at the very beginning.

Anyone know what to do?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: M350

Where are you seeing this?
On your online account or elsewhere?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Alphajo
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The subscription confirmation email definitely confirmed M350 broadband but my online account is showing I'm actually on M50 with free weekend calls.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good Evening Alphajo,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Can you please advise me what speed you're getting into your property when you run a wired speed test?

I'm curious to know if the order has been itemised incorrectly on the online account or if this has been keyed in incorrectly when setting up the service

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
cybersecnav
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI virgin media - I have exactly the same issue, please see order number WS6818216 - I subscribed to M350 - and have been put on m50 plus TV, etc - which i do not need.

Please advise as soon as possible.

Thanks

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Please post your own thread 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Alphajo
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I had to call customer services & got my package amended. I was on hold for 20 minutes before the call got answered.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update @Alphajo - glad to understand that you didn't have a long wait to get through. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos