Menu
conman33158
Superfast
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just upgraded to M500 but speed not going above 370 Mbps

It would indeed if the connection on the work laptop is using a VPN which I'm guessing it does?

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
craighuggins
Joining in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

its using direct access rather than a VPN

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Your connection would still be going through some sort of remote server. You need to get a laptop or desktop with direct connection to test mate. Even borrow a laptop from someone for a few mins just to check the connection. Everything looks fine on your connection, BQM and router stats, so really only leaves the router or the device and I'm thinking the device as a direct access to your work means the connection is probably going to a remote server then out to the internet so traffic is still hindered before reaching anything on the internet, that's my conclusion so far anyway, there would be guys on here that deal with that stuff and be experts on that side of things and would probably tell you the same thing 🙂

Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos