Menu
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Speed is so inconsistent

Terrible connection. Down power levels are way too high and lots of PostRS and T3 errors and an awful bqm !

I will ask VM to come here and take a look.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
tico1874
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thank you John! Glad there's an actual issue and I'm not going completely mad...!

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi @tico1874,

Welcome back to our Community Forum! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear about your ongoing issues with your home connection! 

I was able to locate your account and run some further checks for you. I can see that your power levels are not looking great. Both your upstream and downstream connections are showing issues.

This will have to be looked into by one of our technicians, but before I can book the appointment, I will need to confirm a few details with you. I will send you a Private Message to confirm these details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top of your forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi @tico1874,

Thank your for confirming your details for me over Private Message. 

I was able to book your appointment for the first available slot. You can manage your appointment on your online account if needed.

Please keep us updated on your appointment and let us know how you get on and how your connection is doing after.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos