Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How to book an engineer

How do I book an engineer out to come and check the box in the street, the engineer who came yesterday to pick up our faulty router said that need checking but he cant do it. Cant get hold of anyone at Virgin, support is a joke! Broadban performance is about 20% of what we pay for

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to book an engineer

Hi,
Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - can you send me a personal message; hover over my name and select send message.

Retro-Tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hi i am a field tech if you PM me your account number and area referance please i will look into it

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU ****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number. You can access my private messaging by hovering over my name. I can then run some diagnostics on your equipment and see further into your issue.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards          

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

As per other thread....

Remedy
F007922527 Priority
P4
Date Opened
01 APR 2020 16:58 Estimated End Date
20 MAY 2020 16:55
Status
Description
high utilisation site 21 lewi-cmts-18-logical-cable-upstream3/3/3.0 - Status report || You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV or TiVo® services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and ou
Customer Statement
We are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services in your area. When completed, any slow broadband speeds and buffering on TiVo apps you may be experiencing (particularly at peak times) will be resolved.

This will be impacting speeds especially under current circumstances.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I am getting literally a 10th of what I am paying for. Can I get the 50 quid and can we get an engineer out to check the box etc please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

When as I have been hearing about upgrades for five months. The speeds are a joke and I am literally about to go back to BT god fobid!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No stil having major issues, have replaced all cables, additional kit, two virgin boxes, its clearly out in the street, have reset the **bleep** virgin 3 box 5 times, lan speeds off that box alone are half what they should be. What do I do?

0 Kudos