Menu
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP! Upload speed has been 0 all day.

A VM person will respond on here and give you an update - but they take a day or two to get here (its just how these fora work) - so calling in might actually be quicker.....

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Calling at 08.00 midweek (09.00 Sun) is the best time to get through quickly. Although some people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits

If you get cut off after an automated reboot cycle, just call back in a couple of minutes as the system should know that you have just been on and it hasn’t helped and put you in the queue. Or try options 1,1,4,4, “thinking of leaving” - they usually pick those calls up quickly and then transfer you to the appropriate queue (or cut you off !).

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
jpeg1
Hero
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Actually if you check the costs of a business line they are not insane at all.

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Willbloom.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing slow upload speeds. We can understand the frustration caused when working from home and we want to do our best to help. I have been able to access your account and I can see you recently spoke to our team regarding this.

Unfortunately the SNR issue is still ongoing. The estimated fix time is 28 JUN 2021 13:35.

Our teams are currently working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos