Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Dissapointed new customer - slow speed

I had the hub3 200m broadband and TV installed on 24th Mar and have never had a consistent speed. The average is 30 - 50mbs so nowhere near the 213mbs speed I thought I was getting. The signal is poor in some rooms and takes a long time to connect to say my mobile on the morning if I've had it off at night. The tech who installed was great and previously came out to check it. He did something and for a couple of hrs it was up around 160mbs but then plummeted to the 30 - 50 speeds again. Appreciate it is difficult times just now and changing from sky was bad timing but I never had issues like this with sky previously. I have tried to call VM but cannot speak to anyone. Tried the diagnostic app but I get an error. Can a check be performed or is there a trick to fixing the speed? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dissapointed new customer - slow speed

PM me your account number and area refereance and ill help you mate, I am a field tech 

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU ****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dissapointed new customer - slow speed

Hi Lee. Thank you. 

Will do, is this a. PM on this site? 

0 Kudos