Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Disgusted by Virgin Media

Has anyone ever managed to get help from virgin media when they have issues slow speeds at certain times of day. Not one bit of help via chat or phone (in fact even lies at times) 16 hour wait for responses from chat. Twitter and Facebook have quick response times but just say sorry but we can't help due to security on social media just give me what I pay for, I've had issues since it was fitted 8 days ago and I'm NO further forward, someone from VM that can help please get in touch with me. Never thought I'd say oh how much I miss BT. Was given a link to make a complaint surprisingly all it does is through an error.... 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disgusted by Virgin Media

You do have up to 14 days in which to cancel the VM service without financial penalty.
You could try posting more details of your package, devices and issues up on here to see if the community here can help you - before you decide whether to do that.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disgusted by Virgin Media

Hi Tiger_tattoo,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your post. I'm sorry that you've been having trouble with your broadband following a recent installation.

I've had a look at the backend of your account and can't see anything specific which would cause the issues you've experienced. However, there do appear to be recent events on the wider network which may account for the symptoms you've described.

In order to test for any correlation between this instances and the issues you're having, would you be happy to set up a BQM? You can either pop screenshots here (they have to be approved before they show) or you can provide a live link. This will allow us to investigate further and raise it with our network team if there appears to be a link.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos