Menu
Msslc30
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Continual Poor broadband performance

I am on the M100 service and the speed tests now show less than 13mb download speed. The service is unusable. I moved to virgin broadband to get a fast service and now want this removing so I can go back to my old supplier. You have not met my expectations and your service has continually underperformed. Any help has been sub standard and I have waited on the phone for help on numerous occasions only to be cut off or not to have a call back. 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continual Poor broadband performance

Speak to Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1- 1 - 4 - 4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful. They seem to have the power of God over other departments.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos