Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 61 of 63
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant speed/stability issues!

Thanks for getting back to me sweetleaf.

We understand your frustration, we dislike faults as much as our customers and always work hard to fully resolve faults as quickly as possible. Sometimes these are more complex than other and can take longer to fix.

As we don't advertise a fault free service we don't offer compensation, that being said we wouldn't expect any of our customer to pay for a service they haven't received. This is why in instances of a complete loss of service we would cover the cost for that service during the time it was unavailable.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 62 of 63
Flag for a moderator

Hello @Robert_P,

Thank you for coming back to me.

So what do you mean? That it is right for me to pay the full price despite that my download speed for most of the day is below 100Mbps and my upload speed is around 2Mbps while I am paying for 200Mbps / 20Mbps? On top of that the packet loss is insane (please look at the screenshots I have attached on previous posts) which makes my job impossible? Also, just a reminder that this issue is going on for more than 6 months!!!

How on earth I am getting the service I am paying for?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 63 of 63
Flag for a moderator

We certainly appreciate the frustration with this sweetleaf. 

What I will do is private message you so we can check over the account for you. 

^Martin

0 Kudos