cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin media is blocking my website

scolex
Tuning in

Hello

My website: scolexrobot.com is accessible to all other network provider except Virgin media.

Virgin media is blocking my website. Where can I send a false positive to remove my website in the list of blacklisted website. 

My website is clean and free of any viruses and malwares. 

Can anybody review my website: www.scolexrobot.com.

Kind regards,

kenneth

25 REPLIES 25

Hi thanks for that, I’ll definitely change that,

also I think that it only applies to child accounts,

thanks for the help!

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me @HarryYeates

I have requested whitelisting for this, hopefully it will be resolved soon. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Hey!

My website is also being blocked on my phone (I'm obviously with Virgin).

I run a dog day care so I can't see why it would be blocked? Could someone unblock mine please? 😀

My website is: www.pawsandplayyorkshire.co.uk 

Thank you in advance!

Olivia

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi pawsandplay, 

thanks for your post and welcome to our forum.

I have been able to access your website on my browser and on my phone. The customers will need to reach out individually if they are having issues

Zoie

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I can also browse the pawsandplay site on my PC and also on my mobile using a VM Sim.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

rennison66
Joining in

Hi there,

My website www.rennejewellery.co.uk has been blocked by virgin for over a year now.

I would appreciate it so much if someone could help to review my site and take it off the black list!

Thank you in advance!

Rose Rennison

HI rennison66, thanks for the message. I have checked this with several connections and am getting no issues. Would you be able to confirm what error message you are getting? ^Chris

evnuk
Joining in

Hello everyone,

My website: lglow.com is accessible to all other network provider and Virgin media seems to be the only one blocking my website.

I have just sent a request to report that this website is both child safe and virus safe.

Would that be sufficient? or if anybody can review my website: www.lglow.com would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Evan

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@evnuk wrote:

Hello everyone,

My website: lglow.com is accessible to all other network provider and Virgin media seems to be the only one blocking my website.

I have just sent a request to report that this website is both child safe and virus safe.

Would that be sufficient? or if anybody can review my website: www.lglow.com would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Evan

Put your website name in here

https://www.ssltrust.co.uk/ssl-tools/website-security-check

and, at time of writing, it returns reports from 5 different online security providers for malware/spam. Entries being returned on the above site also often correspond with blocking by VM.

You should submit reports to each of the 5 providers as well to ensure no further blacklisting (assuming your site does not actually contain any malware and the reports are false positives).