cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Password Reminder

el-thompson
Joining in

Hello!

It's been a long time since setting up the account and we unfortunately don't remember the secure password. Have seen from a few posts that a reminder can be mailed to us--could someone kindly assist with this?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

tecdude
On our wavelength

Can’t you click ‘Forgot My Password’ when you attempt to log in?

el-thompson
Joining in

That's just the login password - we need a reset of the secure password required by reps to make changes to the account.

Hello el-thompson

Thanks for posting in regards to the account security issues, we appreciate the concern this can cause and would like to welcome you to the community.

Can you confirm if this is for a Virgin Media or Virgin Mobile account? For Virgin Media accounts there isn't a reminder as such but we can send a letter out as mentioned in your post, if this is for a Virgin Mobile account there will be a reminder set on the account that we can help you with here.

Looking forward to hearing back from you to help with this further.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Many thanks for your response!

Can confirm it is a Virgin Media account. If there are any details you need from me, kindly let me know.

Thanks for confirming that el-thompson, I will need to get some more specific account details from you so will send you a Private Message to get these securely.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rob

Thanks for confirming the requested information, I have requested the reminder letter be sent to the address held on the account in the name of the account holder.

Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Rob