Menu
tattymarca
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problem logging in

Received mail from Security saying email locked two weeks ago because of suspicious activity. Probably my trying to access the site whilst my husband is in hospital following brain surgery and cannot remember the password. I do not know it. Security answers not accepted nor details of last payment .  Emails suggest I go into the account and change the password BUT how do I access the account without the password. This is not only frustrating in not being able to use email but I cannot transfer money from our my bank account without the authentication code which, strangely enough is sent by email.  This situation has been going on for over two weeks and is almost farcical, but I am not laughing.  Have tried contacting you by text and by phone to no avail.  The account I am referring to is [REMOVED]/ 12                                I am using my own email account, please reply to that.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem logging in

Good Morning tattymarca,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your E-Mail account

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos