cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online security settings

kirtplus4
Joining in

Hi, I can't save any changes to the websafe settings, the following message is displayed: Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again. Further attempts display the same, any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kirtplus4

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

The issue should now be fixed, can you try and access the page today for me? Please keep me updated.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unfortunately despite what the Virgin Media Care page states there continue to  be issues with their Web Safe service that will need to await an update from the forum team. In the meantime consider using another service that provides similar or better functionality. This can be done by changing the DNS settings of either:

• your home network if using a third-party route — DNS cannot be changed on Hub; any devices connecting should automatically use the DNS configured unless manual set not to
  • on the device itself

Examples of such DNS service providers are:

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kirtplus4

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

The issue should now be fixed, can you try and access the page today for me? Please keep me updated.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Now working ok thank you.

Thanks for letting us know kirtplus4

Apologies for any issue this may have caused you 

Gareth_L