Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Delete old blueyonder emails

I need to delete and old blueyonder email account which has been compromised.  I am receiving horrible messages and I can't log in to stop them. Therefore  I want to close the account. Virginmedia says it will take 90 days!!! Can anyone tell me how I can delete it asap?  Thanking you in hope,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete old blueyonder emails

Hey joncoblueyond, welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear that your old email account has been compromised. Can you confirm whether the email address is linked with an active Virgin Media account with us or are you an ex customer?

Thanks,

Lisa

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

It is an old one.  Just under 3 years ago we moved into an area which did not get virginmedia so i switched to bt.  However, I kept the blueyonder address open on my ipad. Now I cannot get into it at all. 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.

I've going to send you a Private Message so I can get it deleted for you. Please reply back to it 🙂

Regards,

Lisa

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

Please could you do the same for me? I need to completely remove my old blueyonder email account. I closed my virgin media account 4 years ago but apparently my old email address has been compromised so I want to make sure it is deleted. Please help! Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Cinderzz123,

Sorry to hear that your former address has been compromised, I can take a further look into this for you but would need to do this over a private message.

I will drop the private message over in a moment, so that we can get it sorted for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos