cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tv arial

benrymnd
Joining in

Why do I get the following message (no signal)when there is no arial connected to my tv although my VM box is connected and the hub is connected via wifi through the mains .

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any error message that's generated by your VM TV box would have an error code associated with it, "no signal" is often generated by your TV set when there's no video input.

Are you sure you have the correct HDMI input selected on your TV?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your reply japitts will try alternative hdmi

Not working will have to contact virgin

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which TV box do you have? If you're not sure, check here 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hi japitt been in touch with virgin today they say my box is a 360 but I think it is a v6 anyhow they could not fix my problem so I have booked an engineer for next Wed

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You may have converted your V6 into a 360, in which case it's no longer a V6.

The link I posted above, has picture of the different boxes - there's a good chance (assuming no faulty kit) we could have resolved this for you on this forum with a bit of info from yourself, that's why I was asking.