cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel why does virgin use them

Spunkymunky88
Tuning in

Ordered my first ever tv and broadband ready for when we move in to our new home tomorrow i ordered it saturday it was meant to be delivered wednesday 16th its now the 17th and its still hasnt turned up as soon as i ordered it and saw it was yodel i knew this would happen as every time i have had any thing delivered by yodel i have this problem 100% of the time they are the worst i dont understand why companies use yodel they put me off shopping somewhere online if i know they use yodel

9 REPLIES 9

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

@Spunkymunky88 i dont understand why companies use yodel

That has to have the easiest answer of the day: Because Yodel routinely bid the cheapest prices for big contracts, and the companies who then use them know full well what Yodel are famous for, but don't give a tinker's cuss.

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Spunkymunky88

Thanks for posting on our community forum

My apologies for the inconvenience, have you managed to receive your package as of yet? Yodel should of been able to reschedule the delivery with yourself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Nope still not arrived im trying to get in touch to cancel

Hi Spunkymunky88,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear your Quicksatrt order didn't arrive, have you been able to get this rescheduled?

Regards

Paul.

Yes its due today but no tracking info provided yet and no 2 hour slot yet either

I ordered a quick start pack 2 week ago it was due last wednesday and never turned up i contacted virgin on monday ti explain this they cancelled the original order and sent out a new one which was due today this one has not shown up either and with this one no tracking info no delivery slot 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Spunkymunky88,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your parcel.

Have you got your quick starter kit now?

Many thank,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No i had a re-order a third time

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Spunkymunky88

Thanks for getting back to us. I am so sorry to hear you had to place a third order, have you received a tracking code for this?

Best wishes,

Serena