cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my set up pack?

Ct2601
Joining in

Hi

I’ve recently signed up to virgin media broadband and requested a self set up pack back on 18/06 with it due to be delivered 22/06.

I have yet to receive this nor have I even received the welcome email hence being unable to sign into an account as my email address is not recognized?

Im unable to contact virgin as they do not provide support unless you can provide a landline number or account number (neither of which I have!!)

I’m just wondering if anyone has experienced the same issues and if someone could point me in the right direction. I’m unable to even email virgin media so I’m at a bit of a loss!

Any support would be much appreciated.

Regards 

Charlie

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Read the "Yodel" post at the top of this board

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi @Ct2601

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time trying to contact us after signing up with us. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. Was the advice by @jbrennand useful? Do you need any further help or clarity about your order? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs