Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When can I have 2 engineers team to install the socket for me?

It has already over 1 month after I bought your service!

I know it's COVID, I know it's Easter break, but can you tell me when can I have my wifi?

The previous engineer told me just waiting for the contact from 2 engineers team, but I had never received that. Could anyone please have a check if my room is on the waiting list of 2 engineers team for installation?

Please and thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

Tags (1)
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: When can I have 2 engineers team to install the socket for me?

Hello I would be grateful to help can you private message your acc number so I can find out what's going on for you 

Hope this helps, kind regards
Andre
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @FanFan 

If you send me a PM with your account number, area code, contact number and address I can look into this for you.

Thanks in advance 

Craig (vm technician 28140)

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for all your reply, but I am not willing to trouble you all to help me.

I have just messaged Zoe my info for check, I will message you later if I still need other help, thanks!

0 Kudos