Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What's the best phone number to ring currently?

Keep seeing posts of people at least getting to on hold music but every number I have tried won't event get that far.

I understand that staffing is strained due to obvious reasons, but just want to make sure I'm using the best phone number available to streamline the process for both ends. Currently I'm not a customer of VM yet, I am pending my equipment to be delivered to then be setup by myself, but there are details that I need to query with regards to package/installation etc, but I don't have an account number yet to be able to use online services.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: What's the best phone number to ring currently?

If it helps I may be able to answer your queries in regards to the install side. Unfortunately I won't be able to assist with the account specific questions. Feel free to reply with and questions to may have in regards to the install/setup.

Andy Field Technician working from home.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for the reply, in liasing with someone via private message now but unfortunately there's nothing that can be helped with for installation as my main issue is that I'm due to receive my equipment today but I've still not received my welcome email so it's really trying to find out where I stand now as it's been a few days and I'm starting to worry is all

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi the number is 0345 454 1111 if as you say you can get through,I hope you have the necessary connections in place, and a coxial cable coming from outside and in through a wall. The offer from Andy is superb.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I've been trying that number, but unfortunately I have no phone number or account number to go off so I get stuck in an endless loop... Thanks for your time though!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Usually after 3 failed attempts the system will place you into the queue automatically. Try entering random numbers after the 3rd fail the system should put you through.

Andy Field Technician working from home.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

MattyJ94.

@AndyTechnician has advised correctly.  It has worked for me when i've not had my details handy 🙂

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos