cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Connect App can't find my hub

paper_faces
Joining in

Hi, we had our hub replaced yesterday. The wifi is working and my devices are connected. 

However the Connect app can't find my hub, which is a problem as I need to use it to make sure our extra wifi pod is connected to the network. 

Ive tried rebooting the hub, doing a full reset to factory settings, as well as clearing the data from the app, then uninstalling and reinstalling.

I'm at a loss at this stage.

7 REPLIES 7

Client62
Hero

I had seen that thread initially, however I had hoped whatever the issue affecting the app was would have been fixed since that was posted in December.

Quid tempus vastatorem !

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for the issues faced paper_faces,

Welcome back to the community.

Can I ask can no devices pick up the Hub at all?

Regards,

Kain

Hi,

Update on the issue. 

My devices connect to the hub fine, and I'm online and able to use the internet. However, the Connect App now pics up the hub, but it has an orange triangle over/beside it.

Tapping it doesn't give any info or an error message. 

The connect app is also no longer displaying out wifi pod, and when I try to add it in the app it says"our system shows you have no WiFi pods to add"

The pod shows a slowly pulsing white LED

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Another user here said they fixed the Pod sync by pressing the WPS button on the Hub?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey there @paper_faces, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the Connect App and the Wi-Fi pods.
It seems as if the old hub has all the pods registered, please ring our team on 0345 454 1111, and our care team can raise a case with our second line faults team, also known as FMS, who will be able to get the pods transferred over.

Alternatively you can message us via WhatsApp on +447305 327 112 and the team will be able to get this done.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs