Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Trying to speak to customer services

Hello everyone I was wondering how I could speak or chat to someone from VM. I have been trying on the phone for days with no luck. I want to ask some questions about my bill. I have had a text today saying my services will be stopped. I really hope this isn't true as I have paid my bill but are unnecessary charges. Could some look in to this please. I need my services running at this critical time.

Thanks ste

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to speak to customer services

Have you tried getting in touch via the Live Chat feature? You can access it from the Help section of the main VM site. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hello Liam thanks for the reply. Live chat is not on the contact us page for me. I have sent email the other day with still no reply. Any other way to talk to customer services?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

At the moment CS, are very busy. I can understand your frustration. But we are all in it together.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 350Mb VM service with SH3 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

please stop asking or telling people to use live chat during this virus outbreak they have actually removed the live chat option, there is a chat option but you will be waiting longer than the 30 minute - 1 hour waiting time for someone to respond to anything you may type

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I understand mate we are in this together. I just dont want my services to stop. I can see a few billing mistakes. I have paid but still saying outstanding. 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I try to get in touch with someone from CS, unfortunately nobody, I know that COVID 19 does not allow them to work, but at least I think they can work from home with the public on CHAT!

"Don't leave tomorrow what you can do today"
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I’ve been trying in vain to speak with someone about my bill all morning. A direct debit payment has been taken from my account of £138.65 for the period 23 March to 22 April. I cancelled my TV and phone package shortly after my last bill on 26th Feb. I have retained the wi-fi as the only service I want. I cancelled because my circumstances have changed and couldn’t afford the monthly bills I was getting. You’ve now taken more money off me that I just couldn’t afford to lose. Could someone please get in touch to rectify this. Thank you.

0 Kudos