Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Track my order

Hello, I had ordered my broadband few weeks ago and someone worker from virgin media came and showed up in my home yesterday saying that our connections and installation date would be today (also said that we would need to move the cars so they could install as well). But, so far nobody had showed up to install my broadband..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Track my order

Hi pascaretta5,

The installers work until 8pm so there's still time. Hopefully they will have your landline or mobile and give you a ring to let you know they are on their way.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nice to hear that, but it's already 8:20 pm and nobody showed up so far.. Is there any chance that any worker will show up after that time? Because I really need the internet. Could you give me some details or any prediction of when they will show up?

Thank you,

Bruno.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pascaretta5, thanks for getting in touch - apologies for the delayed reply.

Apologies also for any delay with your installation. Checking this over today I can see the installation has been pushed back due to construction work that's required. 

I'm unsure how well this has been communicated, so if you need more information please get back to me via PM and we'll be able to advise further.

Tom

0 Kudos