Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Track an Order NaN -conflicting messages

Hi there, 

I am due to have my Fibre BB installed tomorrow between 0800 and 1300. I received a text saying: 'Hi, it s Virgin Media here. Your Installation has been placed on hold due to external work being required to complete your install'.

however, the engineers were out yesterday at our house and completed the external work and I have received following text as proof:

'Hi, Virgin Media again. We just wanted to let you know, we've completed your external work. We'll see you on Sat 02 May to complete the installation. Thank you'

I logged on to my account to check installation details and it now says in track my order NaN. I tried to get help from webchat but just been placed on constant hold and transferring from one team to another. 

Can anyone there help please?

Thanks in advance.

James

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Track an Order NaN -conflicting messages

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoe. 

Grateful if you or your colleagues could help looking into this issue as a matter of urgency please. In your private message to me, you said the installation was set to be 12 May and the reason for the delay was due to uncompleted external work. However, two days ago one of your colleagues came, checked and confirmed that all external work was completed and ready for connecting us online by an engineer. Yet, today we logged back into our account only finding that the previously changed date 12 May is now NaN again. Could you please help us find a solution? What’s the problem? It’s really frustrating that there seems to be very conflicting messages and we don’t seem to get anywhere. 

Your help would be appreciated. 

James

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Just a quick note to say that we managed to ring through to the customer service and they have looked it up for us and the installation is still happening. So fingers crossed. It’s all okay now. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos