cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotter Request

AnzieBear
Tuning in

Hello,

I am moving very soon and have put in a spotter request, I was told I would receive an email but I have not, so I'm not even sure the request has been put through.

Is there a way I can check this?

10 REPLIES 10

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AnzieBear 

I assume you are moving your services to this new address?

Have you spoken to the Move & Transfer team? They should be able to arrange this for you.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hello Christy 

Yes I am looking to move my services to the new address.

I have been in touch with the movers team through live chat but they weren't very clear, they say they requested a spotter but that I would also receive email confirmation, which I have not.

I'm moving very soon, so am just anxious to find out what my options are.

Thank you for responding!

Thanks for you reply, AnzieBear,

When did you submit this request? You will get notification closer to the time the site survey happens.

Cheers,

Corey C

Thank you for responding,

I requested last Monday, but the agent didn't give me a turn around time due to not wanting to make promises they couldn't keep.

It's 8 working days now since then and I haven't heard anything.

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AnzieBear,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to provide you with a specific date or time for this spotter appointment, but I would advise that it usually takes around 14 working days for a spotter to get in touch. Could you let us know if you still haven't heard anything by the end of next week, and we can try to look into this further for you?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Thank you for responding!

Okay great, I'll reply to this thread if I don't hear anything.

Thanks again! 

Hello,

I still haven't heard anything from the spotter.  I imagine they won't be in touch over the weekend since the TAT is working days.

Can this be looked into please?

Thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AnzieBear,

Thanks for coming back to us about your spotter request. 

As my colleague advised, it can take up to 14 working days for a spotter to get in touch. It's not been 14 days yet, so please be patient and the spotter will be in touch as soon as they can within this time frame.

Please keep us updated nearer to when the 14 working days have gone.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I'm so sorry, I misread the last response.

I read this week instead of next, okay I'll be in touch next week. 

I will admit I'm a little concerned as I have been given two different turn around times by different agents.

A chat agent said 7-10 business days, but now I am being told 14.

The agent that booked the spotter also said they'd added a note saying I was moving very soon to speed up the process (I am meant to move this weekend) and I need WiFi for work.

So, I don't know who to believe at this point.