Menu
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Should i be worried

Hello Breadhead

Sorry to hear of the delays to your installation and the problems with the dongles received. from looking over the thread and your account I can confirm the delay is due to construction work required to complete the installation. Sometimes the work required isn't obvious and not unearthed before we attempt to complete some prior work.

From looking at the dongles details here we can see there has been some usage on one of the two sent. Can you confirm if you have now managed to get this up and running?

Rob

0 Kudos
BreadHead
Tuning in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yes one has been used but it constantly drops in and out of signal so having a meeting online is impossible. Your customer service assured me the second dongle would be EE and its has arrived and its exactly the same. The 1st dongle i have to pay monthly to use and the second one is free so why didnt you just do that the 1st time. Can you please give me a number to call so i can cancel everything! The dongle supscription and tv and gig1 fibre. 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you feel this way Breadhead, we can't arrange cancellations via the forum. As this is for services that haven't been installed you would need to call 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 3 then option 1 again. This will get you to the Install Team who will be able to arrange the cancellation of the order.

Rob

0 Kudos