cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Install no internet

J3oef
Tuning in

Hi all,

Received my kit yesterday and plugged everything in. Replied to a text message to activate services. 20 mins later got one back saying everything was complete.

24 hours later and it’s still not working. I have a flashing green light, a solid Wi-Fi light and that’s it. 

when I had virgin in the past it was a new install so everything was brand new. I’ve not changed or removed anything so cannot understand why it’s not working.

I often question why I switch service providers when it causes issues such as this. 

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could get them to initialise the hub again. It’s possibly e that your cable was disconnected at the street cabinet, try:

Equipment activation on 0800 953 9500

pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Looks fine from their end. They can’t see an issue and said it’s activated fine and have the correct Mac.

got an engineer coming out on Saturday I assume to check the cabinet in the street. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @J3oef

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Please keep us updated how the engineer visit goes, my apologies for the inconvenience with your broadband issues!

Are you still not able to get online now?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs