cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Equipment

Richie180480
Tuning in

Hi,

Despite initial set up issues my new Hub 4 is now working nicely, now to send the old router back....three trips to McColls later and consistently being told they cannot process my package as the "system is down".

My questions are, how long before this becomes an issue, is there any other option to send equipment back and will Virgin start to change me for something I should have returned?

Thanks. Rich

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Cant you retrieve the package and use a different return pathway or is McColls your only option?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

So on my fourth attempt McColls have finally accepted the package - no other option that I am aware of.

@Richie180480 wrote:

So on my fourth attempt McColls have finally accepted the package - no other option that I am aware of.

Make sure you keep your tracking info/proof of sending, just in case the kit gets lost or delayed within the VM returns process.