cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reschedule engineer visit

Ckuk
On our wavelength

I am moving house and scheduled an engineer visit for today at my new property to install internet etc but I am actually completing the buy and move next week.  The current owner told me the engineer cannot do the installation today as they need the kit from my old house which I currently still have (in storage until my move). I haven’t received any call from them and I can’t see any appointment to reschedule in the app. Is there a phone number I can call?

5 REPLIES 5

Z92
Trouble shooter

Have you tried customer services 0345 454 1111 ?

Ckuk
On our wavelength

Yea. I managed to reschedule for the 19 th of August. A bit of a joke really. I’m going to look for a different provider and cancel virgin all together. I’ve had enough. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Ckuk,

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry for the delay with your installation.

I was able to locate your account using your forums details, the appointment was changed per customer request.

Can you tell me what it is that you need help with? Was you looking for a sooner date? I can not guarantee this but I could check for you if you need?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Ckuk
On our wavelength

Yes originally I was told it could only be scheduled after the 24th august, then somehow someone else managed to get an appointment for the 19th. That’s still 3 weeks after the original date and I had to buy mobile broadband to make sure I will be able to work. 
Yes earlier would be better 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me @Ckuk.

I have checked on the system and there is not earlier date for this.

I am truly sorry for this, we can only come for the date you have been given recently.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide