Menu
Joljol86
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Registering a new address

Hi there,

Me and my partner (megan) have been speaking with Christy and John (manager) recently to see how we can get our new build address registered with you to place an order. Our address doesn’t show in your drop down menu for addresses but does feature when you click on “can’t find address” can somebody provide an update with when we might have this resolved please? Thanks 

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering a new address

Hi there,

unfortunately the process can take a few days please bear with us we are working on it and apologise for the delay

Many thanks

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Joljol86
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Jon,

any idea on a time frame that we can work to for this please? 

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi

please accept our apologies again, it’s not as simple as you might think to add a new address. It will take around about three days from start to finish so I’m hoping this will be completed today at which point we will give you a call. Thank you again for your patience

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Joljol86
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

No worries. I appreciate you having a look at this for us. 

0 Kudos
Joljol86
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

New home

Hello, 

move been speaking with manager Job recently about registering a new build address so we can order services. This was meant to be sorted a few days ago but nothing has changed. Can you provide an update please? This is now urgent as we have moved in. Thanks 

ellis jolly 

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New home

So your address isn't recognised on the website ?

Note that adding a new address is not a simple affair and may take a few days to action.

jpeg1
Superstar
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: New home

This may well need a site inspection before they know if the address can be served.  Do you know if the Virgin cable passes your house? Do the neighbours have Virgin services? 

If the connection needs the pavement outside to be dug up this will require permission from the Council which can take several weeks.  One of the forum staff may pick this up and make enquiries on your behalf.

In the meantime I would get a backup service, perhaps 4G mobile data.

Joljol86
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Missing Address

Hi,

we have a new address that isn’t showing up on your system. Really need to make an order but has been impossible up to this point. Can somebody contact me to support please? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Address

Hi there

Thanks again for your patience on this.

We are working on getting this address added asap for you. As soon as we have it added we will let you know.

Many thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos