cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-pull non existent

will343
Joining in

I'm onto my 4th delay of installation. 
The original date of installation was 24th April. The new 'this time for sure' date is due for the 21st, and the pre-pull was due for today (14th June).

Once again they haven't showed up, and I've had no contact despite saying multiple times that my flat is somewhat hard to find and is behind the property on my address therefore the engineers will need to call me so I can show them where it is.

I previously requested a pre installation engineer visit, so that I could show them where my property is and they never showed up so I'm left to assume that either they do know where my flat is and it will all be sorted or they have no idea and I will once again be faced with further delays. 

I have called Virgin's pre-pull team and they've said it will be 'sometime this week', which when I have told the pre-pull team multiple times that I will need to be in to show them where the flat is, makes me worry. 

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @will343,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry that the prepull for your services to be installed hasn't yet happened but this can take place up to 24 hours before your install is due to go ahead. I can see that the agent that you last spoke to has asked for your visit to be prioritised but there is no update on that yet.

Regards,

Steven_L

Yeah.  There's a customer in these forums who's waiting on a "priority install", and has now been waiting a year and a month and still counting.