cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart hub 5 - Missing power supply

madpeter
Dialled in

my QuickStart box for the hub 5 just turned up but it seems to be missing the power supply for it, how do I go about getting that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi madpeter, 

We're sorry to hear that the Hub 5 came with no power supply adapter. 

I have gone in to the account and arranged a replacement to be sent and you should receive this at some point in the next few days. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi madpeter, 

We're sorry to hear that the Hub 5 came with no power supply adapter. 

I have gone in to the account and arranged a replacement to be sent and you should receive this at some point in the next few days. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

thanks hopefully this will get it sorted.

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

not seen the packing for the hub5 but a report elsewhere says the power supply is under a cover at the bottom of the box and is not easy to see - that said there is at least one other report of a delivery without the power supply - worth taking the packing to bits to be sure

Tony.
Sacked VIP

triple checked no joy.

Hi @madpeter thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear that you're without your hub 5 power supply.  I'd like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi . I have also had this issue and still not resolved. Received new equipment. But no HUB 5 power supply!! Rang Virgin.. They sent a new one. But the wrong one. Still with out power supply!!! Will need to ring again and get the correct power supply. seems they don't know what they are doing!!  Also the new equipment has slowed the internet and not sped it up!!

I've had the same problem!  multiple phone calls to virgin, and no one seems to understand how to send out a replacement supply.  It's getting very frustrating.  😞

Hi kalibug04,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you've not been able to get a power supply ordered.

So I can take a closer look at this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm