cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart Kit Not Delivered

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I was expecting my QuickStart kit to arrive today (3/7/21) however I received no contact from Yodel and it was never delivered.

I’m unable to check my orders on the Virgin website or app and am now currently without any wifi. 

I’ve read many posts of this happening with others and would appreciate staff messaging so they can help locate my kit for me.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi OJM02,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you've had issues with receiving your Quickstart delivery.

As you posted a little while ago can we ask if you have received your equipment as yet? 

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Anonymous 

Happy to take a look into this for you

I'll need to take some details from you so I can check so I'll pop you a private message. 

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi OJM02,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you've had issues with receiving your Quickstart delivery.

As you posted a little while ago can we ask if you have received your equipment as yet? 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I’ve managed to sort the issue now and the kit will be delivered today.

Thanks!

Great news OJM02,

Thanks for the update and we're glad to hear you managed to get this issue resolved.

If you need any further assistance please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.