Menu
Stuhudd
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Quick start not engineer

Hi, joined about 10 days ago, requested a quick start pack, order confirmed but no pack, just an engineer visit, which I don’t need. 
absolutely no means to contact Virgin (no one answering) and no way to change this through my account. Just about to give up and cancel - this is my last place to ask for help? Anyone know best to get this changed? How best to actually speak to someone?

thanks

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start not engineer

Hi there,

Happy to take a look into this for you.

I'll pop you a private message to see whats been booked on for you and take some private details

Thanks.

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start not engineer

Stick with the engineer install, if things go wrong the engineer is on hand to put things right instead of waiting days to get another visit organised.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.