Menu
Zoe962
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Quick Started Delivery - over a month

I am moving into a new house and have ordered Virgin Media. The previous owner had this already, so I ordered a quick start pack yesterday, then got my delivery date through as the 19th April! As the previous owner had a contract I was aware it could take 14 days to change this over but a month away is very long. I work from home so internet is a must, is there anyway to have the quick start pack delivered sooner? 

Thanks,

Zoe

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Quick Started Delivery - over a month

Hi there

I can take a look into this for you

I'll pop you a private message to take some details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
James271091
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoe

Can I ask if you signed up to a broadband deal over the phone in order to get the start date you needed?

I'm wanting to pick a start date and have been told I have to join over the phone however I am a bit reluctant, as I prefer to see everything in writing first before giving my details.

0 Kudos
Zoe962
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi James,

Unfortunately my start date was dependent on the previous contract in the house not expiring in time so my date couldn't be changed.

If you want to join another way other than by phone, I suggest you do this but then follow up with a phone call to customer services after ordering regarding dates, that's how some other people I know have done this.

0 Kudos
Daryl_l
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@James271091 

Hi there I can take a look at this for you and have sent you a private mesage 

Thanx 

Daryl 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos