Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor download performance

I know there have been issues of late but I am regularly checking my download speed via FAST and instead of the advertised 108Mbps, I am barely getting 20Mbps......sometimes not even double figures! Added to which, I regularly get drop outs and my TiVo will regularly tell me a channel I am in the middle of watching is not available which will last a few minutes.

I tried to phone to register a complaint but after waiting over an hour on three occasions, I gave up! Now I am thinking it’s time to find an alternative particularly as running a check tells me there is a problem but website says network is good......what’s going on????????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor download performance

And to now add insult to injury, I cannot even get a regular download of emails via the Virgin site as it constantly fails to download emails.......rubbish service Virgin!

And of course with Covid disrupting service, you cannot put in a claim for a rebate due to poor service........time for a new broadband deal I feel.....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor download performance

Hi rich40w,

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you are having broadband issues. I've run a remote diagnostics and it does show to be a fault in the area [F008111965 ]  which has been identified by our engineers and it is being worked on. Are you able to clarify on the email issues you are having? Are you able to log into our email site or is it with an email client/outlook.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos