Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Please activate my new installation

Dear Virgin
I haven’t got the kit but I connected the previous kit and reply your text “Go” to start activation but you answered there was a problem and call,I called so many times no one answered.could you please do activation again?i rechecked something
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Please activate my new installation

EDIT:  Good spot W7856764 - missed that they hadn't actually got any kit ! 👍

You have 3 options to activate VM equipment – I’d try all 3!

1) The equipment activation number is... 0800 953 9500 - calling at 08.00 gives the best chance of getting through - but be persistent

2) Or, due to loss of support staff a text service has been set up - send details of your issue and include your account number to - 07533 051809 - responses are slower though (>days)

3) A VM person should respond on here when they pick it up and be able to help

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Please activate my new installation

If you have sent go and they activated the new kit,  the old kit will be taken off your account and wont work anymore. You wont now have anything that works. Hence why they ask you to text once you get the new kit. You will have to wait till the new kit gets there

Hope this helps

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more