cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside wire been cut

Leo7
Settling in

Do you have a contact number where I can speak to someone about a cut wire outside a customer's house as one of my labourers has had an accident the customer is on holiday and don't have there log in details

3 REPLIES 3

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You really need the customer to contact virgin so they can agree the call out fee

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The fee to repair a cut cable like this is the standard £25, so if you just reimburse the owner they can then get VM to do the work.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Leo7, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear there has been a health and safety issue with one of the cables outside a property you're working on. I will need to confirm some information with you in order to help further so I have sent your a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs