Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Outside cable brown box

My outside brown cable box has blown over. My wires are exposed. Can I get someone to fix it? 

im currently not a VM customer but the box is theirs. I

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outside cable brown box

if you are not a vm customer don;t worry about it. Its not going anything for you

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I appreciate that, however my wires still remain exposed. I currently do not have landline or broadband with anyone and it is something I am looking to install in the new few months and ideally with VM. However, for now, I still have the issue of my cables exposed and would like the box cover. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

when you get installed they will repair anything needed.
They are not going to go out to repair redundant cabling at this time.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Ssc5859 wrote:

I appreciate that, however my wires still remain exposed. I currently do not have landline or broadband with anyone and it is something I am looking to install in the new few months and ideally with VM. However, for now, I still have the issue of my cables exposed and would like the box cover. 

Are you worried that your (potential future) broadband connection might not work or that it is an unsightly mess?

If the former, then don't worry because the VM box really does nothing as far as exposure to the elements is concerned.
If the latter, then as you are not a VM customer you can't expect any response.

You say they are your cables for some reason. They may be on your property but they aren't yours. You may have some legal right to have them removed by VM though.

0 Kudos