Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not received contract after placing order

Hi I completed an order online recently for broadband, tv and phone with self set up option. I placed order with a delivery day on Friday 27th (tomorrow). I received an email initially saying the order had been made and that I would be sent an email with contract shortly. I never received the email and when I’ve tried to contact the helpline I was told that Virgins centres are closed. Does this mean that my order has not been confirmed and will the delivery come tomorrow?? Also if delivery come how will I set it up if centre aren’t open?? Why can I not log in to account online?? 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received contract after placing order

Hi there @Jk24miller

We know you’ll be keen to get your new Virgin Media equipment, and we’re doing everything we can to get it to you. We just wanted you to know that there might be a small delay over the next couple of weeks, as we’re sure you’ll understand.

If you’re concerned about getting your new kit, there’s no need to call. If something isn’t going to plan, we’ll get in touch.

Our automated line will still be open and our call centres are open although they are very busy as you can imagine. 

Thank you

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received contract after placing order

This is the exact situation I'm in myself, my equipment is due today to but no confirmation after a few days. Hoping someone will see this comment/my thread as I'm having no luck getting through to anyone at all via phone. Not even getting to be placed on hold just told that they're closed. Hope we both can get some assistance! 🤞

0 Kudos