Menu
Tuning in
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No wall socket

I have cleaned inside of socket but wall socket doesn’t fit. How can I do?

@nodrogd @zak_m

CA480E32-7125-4815-AD05-F8880680CBB8.jpeg

E0808489-D466-4F4F-A7FE-24588C60FAC1.jpeg

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Some of the thread may be pushed back inside the cover. You can try taking the cover off. There is a safety isolator under the cover, which if necessary you can detach from the box fixing. At least this might get you under way until the technician arrives.

Have you replied to Zak’s private message? When you are logged in look for the purple envelope at the top right of the screen next to your username.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying. Modem’s light is flashing. I have an appointment with engineer. Thank you again

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I need an appointment with an engineer can anyone arrange this for me please. Otherwise I will just return it all

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that you have managed to get an engineer booked @Saliyeva. If we are able to assist further then please do let us know. 

Good morning @Guybread 

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, just for your future reference, If you need assistance then we would recommend starting your own thread as comments on other posts can get lost, not a problem for now though. 

Can you please let me know, do you already have services with us or are they due to be installed? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak, 

I tried to go quick start but am unable to do this. I’m a new customer who is just trying to get it all set up. I just need an engineer to visit to install or move sockets that are already here. Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me, 

I will add the flag on the account, so that I can give you a more accurate package please can you let me know, if there are any calls on the landline needed? Or is just weekend calls enough? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos