cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service technical support

Dave_Ives
Tuning in

Can someone explain why next day engineer appointment for Saturday is Tuesday? Have the weekdays been reordered? This is the promise for Oomph customers, which is obviously now a breach of agreement. Doesn't help when the customer service advisor says "You're right" but Tuesday is what you're getting, oh and by the way if you're not in we'll charge you £50. If the engineer doesn't arrive we'll credit you £25, so when did an engineer's time become more valuable than mine!

On the subject of contacting the technical service when there is no service at all, 789 is useless, it doesn't work with any other provider. We had to get my son, who has the Virgin SIM, to stop what he was doing and come home! Why is there no landline number - your CSA obviously struggled with this as he thought it would work on any phone and said there was no such number. Training needed there, methinks. He did also keep suggesting we go onto various Web pages, HELLO? I HAVE NO INTERNET! UNTIL TUESDAY!

12 REPLIES 12

Just looked back, but must have missed them as I was so angry at the time!

So thank you to Tony as well, and thank you to Littlemore for being the big parent

Sorry meant LittleMick, spellchecker kicked in, before I get told off again 😉 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting us know things have gone well Dave_ives.

The numbers have been provided already but you can find all of our contact methods (including whats app) here virg.in/VMcontact

Kind regards,

Zak_M