cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power cable?

krisoestergaard
Joining in

Hello - My QuickStart box for the hub 5 just turned up but it seems to be missing the power supply for it, how do I go about getting that?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes they can be in a hidden part of the package. Otherwise call customer services on 0345-454-1111 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi krisoestergaard, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Really sorry to hear about this! I am not sure why this would have happened. Have you been able to speak with the team since your post? If not, don't worry - just let us know and I will take it from there 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi Ryan, 

I spoke to someone on Tuesday who said they’d send me a new cable - he told also told me that it was a hub 4 I got, not five. 

I haven’t had any notification about it being despatched or on its way - is there any way you can check if action has been taken and it’s on its way?

We’ve almost been without internet for a week because of this and are obviously desperate to get it 🙂  

Thanks! 

We would just send it through the post, 3-5 working days are the timescales. Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill