Joining in

I get the quick set up 

but didn’t get any box on wall , so I can’t connect install it by myself 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A self-serve Quick Start install is usually offered where there's previously been VM service at your address. It sounds like you're saying there's no co-ax wall-connection point where you want to use your VM kit - is that right?

If so, you'll need to arrange a manned engineer install. You can either call in to arrange this (150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from another phone) or wait on here for VM staff to pickup.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A self-serve Quick Start install is usually offered where there's previously been VM service at your address. It sounds like you're saying there's no co-ax wall-connection point where you want to use your VM kit - is that right?

If so, you'll need to arrange a manned engineer install. You can either call in to arrange this (150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from another phone) or wait on here for VM staff to pickup.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Smillej, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

As mentioned by japitts, we will need to convert your quickstart install in to a manned install to get things set up correctly for you. I will need to confirm some information with you in order for me to proceed with checks and get this booked in for you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs