cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New location for cable

SpikeyDru
Tuning in

Hi 🙂 

We need to move our TV from one end of the room to another, we think the easiest way to do that would be to run a new cable around the outside of the house.

Would this be done under the normal £25 call out fee if we booked an engineer? 

Thanks 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I can’t see why it would not be the case.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I can’t see why it would not be the case.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks 🙂 

Now to start the mission of getting an engineer out, is it still the case that a Virgin Mod can book this for me from this conversation or do I need to try online chat when it opens tomorrow?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @SpikeyDru 

You can wait a day or two for one of the forum team to pick this up for you, or use the online chat, or phone VM.

If you want to phone then you should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults)

If calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc, ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and resolve the problem.

The online chat, and the text messaging system on 07533 051809 will place you into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few hours. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SpikeyDru,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community!

We will be able to process this for you with the £25 charge for the call out.

I've dropped you a PM so we can get this booked in for you.

Thanks,

Kain