Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New install help

I think I am on the verge of loosing my mind. So 11 weeks after buying the virgin media package, and issues with getting the cable to the house, the pre pull team finally came on the 28th to get the cabling to the house. We had an install date of today, which I had booked the day off work for. And after waiting around, I rang to see why no one had turned up to do the internal install. I found out via the call centre that one of the field managers has cancelled our install without telling me because as far as he is aware, the pre pull team haven’t been out. I can see the black CATV box outside my house, and the wire from this runs to the side of my house and is ready to go. So after 11 weeks I thought today might of been the day we are finally connected. I am beyond frustrated. Can anyone please get a team out to get the internal install done, I can’t help that miscommunication from the different teams has put me in this situation 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New install help

Erm you rang the call center to find out why the technician had not arrived but you didn't ask for a technician to arrive to complete the work? That is still the fastest way to get your job completed. Ring them back. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can’t now get a new install date as someone has put a note on the system to say cable pulling needs to be done..... when it has already been done. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK wait around for a bit and someone maybe able to contact a local area manager for you and get someone out to take a look. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Can you PM me some detail please. 

I will take a look at your account. 

Acc number and postcode 

Thanks