Menu
Commanderkeen85
Joining in
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: New hub 3.0 internet access denied

Been phoning for 4 days now. Haven't managed to get through. Waited 2 hours yesterday. Waited an hour today before giving up.

Don't know what to do...

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Have you phoned at 08:00 as advised in Post # 2 ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Commanderkeen85
Joining in
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Yes, both Sat and Sunday.

Tried both the 0800 953 9500 and 0345 454 1111

Most of the options on the 1111 number tell you the call centers are closed, and when I can get through to someone - they say they need to put me through to faults. Which either results in the thing telling me the call center is closed, or I wait an hour listening to music for nobody to answer.

Similarly the 9500 number just tells me to go to a website, press 1 for a link to be text to me for help or I stay on the line for hours listening to the hold music.

0 Kudos
Commanderkeen85
Joining in
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Can someone from virgin please help?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I will escalate this to VM

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hey there Commanderkeen85,

I'm sorry to see you're having problems with the Hub 3 and have tried to get it working but it's still not working for you. I'm also sorry that you've been unable to get in touch with us to get this resolved.  I'm unable to find your details so I'll send you a Private Message so I can take a look at it from our side.

Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the details @Commanderkeen85 and I've been able to see where the issue is. Your old Hub was stuck on our system preventing your new Hub take it's place. This has been manually pushed through and should be activated also.

Please allow about an hour for the system to update itself and try the new Hub again. It may be necessary to reboot it and let me know if there are any issues with it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos