Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

New customer offer and refferal offer

When joined up there was an offer of £50 referral, which I was referred via my mother and then £50 for joining up, however I'm not 100% sure how these apply and whether I get bet both offers or just one, these weren't really explained clearly when we took the package out, if someone could shine a little light on this for me TIA

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer offer and refferal offer

These will be applied automatically to both yours and your mothers bill.

Yours should be on your first bill, and may offset an installation charge, so you may not notice much, depending on your offer, but should still see the credit applied on your bill. Your mother should see the credit on her first bill after your installation.

Remember you can refer as many people as you like for £50 each time, so if you know anyone else that wants to join, feel free to message me for help refering people

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hello, 

We do have a Refer A friend scheme where you can both save £50 off your bills. So if you were referred by your mother via a text process to 80011 you will both have £50 credit on your accounts after you have paid your 1st bill. 

Any other money off could be due to offers that are running at any one time

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello @Bignall121 

Usually If you are referred by someone else the credit of £50 is applied to the person who referred you. And the £50 for yourself is applied at point of sale. 

Do you have an account set up already? And if you do, you can earn yourself £50 for every person you recommend and they join. PM for details.

Hope this helps.

Gareth  

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

It works like this your mother get 50 pounds credited to her account once your install has been completed. And you get 50 pounds credited to you account.

Hope this was helpful please click on the thumbs up icon

Thanks Darren

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have an account but haven't received any discount of off my first bill? Or do I have to pay my first load to activate it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You have to pay your 1st bill before the credit is applied. There is a 30 day cancellation period so this needs to be passed 1st