Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New customer - no contact since 27/3/20

Hi everyone,

I put in an order for M100 fibre broadband to be installed in my home on Friday 27/3/20 and an engineer was scheduled to attend on the following Monday. Nobody came and I haven't been contacted since I placed my order. I've tried calling 08000286743 but keep getting disconnected after 1-2 hours on hold. I left a message on the 'message us' service on Friday 3/4/20 but haven't had a response and texted 0753 305 1809 yesterday but haven't heard back. I have an order reference number but not an account number/area code as I haven't been billed yet. I don't think that virgin media has been connected in this property before; the only ports/sockets here are unmarked or branded Openreach mk4. I have tried tracing the cables outside the flat/building(s) but couldn't see them leading into any virgin boxes. I also asked my letting agent and they did not know if Virgin Media had been connected in the past.

Can anyone help me to get an update/likely timeframe? I'm supposed to be working from home but it's proving difficult with no WiFi.

Many thanks, 

Robert

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer - no contact since 27/3/20

a virgin media tech,please send me your house number and postcode privately,and i'll my best to help.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, Sorry you are having trouble getting through to us.

If you DM me your name and address, I will look into this for you.

Regards

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is everything OK now? Ive not received a message from you.

Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your response. I've actually just got through to someone on the phone now so they may be able to help but, if not, I will DM you ASAP. Thanks alot for your prompt response and for following up👍.

Robert

0 Kudos